A partnership with Tutoring Chicago!
- Tutors will help students in 1-6 grade with basic skills: social, math, reading and technology.
- The school year will start virtually. Sessions will shift to in-person as soon as it is safe to do so.
- Tutoring will take place Wednesday evenings. In-person sessions will be at Hope Institute Learning Academy in Chicago.
- Volunteers will work one-on-one with the same student for the entire school year (September 30 - May 19).
- No experience required! Volunteers must attend an orientation provided by Tutoring Chicago.
For more information on tutoring, please contact SamanthaKaplan@juf.org.