Join TOV on Sunday, March 29! How will YOU do good?
- 15+ volunteer projects at locations all across Chicagoland, including serving meals to the homeless, visiting animal shelters, playing bingo with seniors, and more!
- Volunteer Open House at the Buffalo Grove Community Arts Center from 10:00am - 11:30am, featuring hands-on projects to benefit children.
- Vitalant (formerly Life Source) blood drive from 11:30am - 5:30pm.
- Volunteer Open House at Anshe Emet Synagogue / Bernard Zell Anshe Emet Day school from 2:00pm - 5:00pm, featuring a variety of hands-on service and advocacy projects like making sensory bottles, packing hygiene bags, and writing advocacy letters.
- Special event for young families from 4:00pm - 5:30pm that includes a dance party with live entertainment and volunteer projects.
Good Deeds Day is an international day of service that was founded in Israel in 2007. In 2019, 3.9 million volunteers from 108 countries around the world came together on one day to do good and prove that anyone can make a difference. Locally, we engaged over 1,000 volunteers from all across our community in 50 service projects. View photos from last year's event on
This program is funded by the following organizations: