Chicago Teens for Change (CTC)
Jewish Learning, Community Service and Leadership Development
Chicago Teens for Change (CTC) is an alternative spring break program run by Young Judaea that takes participants out of their everyday surroundings and immerses them in an entirely different environment. The new "community" formed in CTC, aims to engage in intensive community service, youth leadership development and experiential Jewish learning that is both enriching and transformative.
- Teen led program
- Work on leadership skills
- Volunteer in shelters, rebuilding projects, soup kitchens and more
- Build and run a Social Change carnival for children
- Fun night out in Chicago
- Get community service credits and experience
- Chicago (city and outlying suburbs)
- Sunday, March 26- Thursday, March 30
- Jewish Learning, Community Service and Leadership Development
Q: What will the food on the program be like?
A: All meals served at Young Judaea's programs are certified Kosher. When eating outside of a controlled site, only certified Kosher restaurants are used.
Q: Who will be running this program?
A: CTC is a teen led program. Teens who have participated in our Alternative Winter Break program will play a large role in both designing and leading this program.