How to Apply
Before applying, please consult our
Grant Guidelines & Focus Areas for important information regarding eligibility, restrictions, and types of support.
- Letter of Intent (LOI) Submission Date: 4pm CST on Thursday, May 11, 2017
- Status Notification: by July 1, 2017
- Proposal Submission Date (by invitation only): 4pm CST on Thursday, July 27, 2017
- Final Notification: by December 31, 2017
We encourage you to contact JWF offices before applying.
To begin your Letter of Intent (LOI) application:
- Visit https://juf.fluidreview.com/ and click "sign up" to create an account using your first and last name and your email address. Please do not use your organization name.
- If you already have an account from last year's proposal application, simply sign in using your username and password.
- Check your email for a confirmation email from email@example.com.
- Follow the instructions in the email to confirm your registration.
- Login to your account.
- Follow the instructions listed at the top of the page to begin your 2017 Letter of Intent application.
- You may save your application and return to it at any time in the application process prior to submission. After your application has been submitted, you will not be permitted to make changes.
- When signed into your account, you can view your application at any time (even after submission or after the deadline), but we encourage you to save it in your records for future reference.
- You may add collaborators to allow multiple team members to access and edit the application. To add collaborators, please click "Add Member" in the sidebar.