Walk with Israel Vouchers
Each year Jewish Federation of Metropolitan Chicago / Jewish United Fund sponsors The Walk with Israel, a special event to raise money for and show solidarity with Israel.
How the Voucher Works
Any Walk participant who raises $100 or more will receive a $100 Israel Experience Voucher. Vouchers can be designated for young people through age 23 and may be redeemed from the summer following 9th grade* until the individuals's 23rd birthday for use toward an approved Israel Experience program.
Each person can submit only one Walk with Israel Voucher from any given Walk with Israel event, but Vouchers from different Walks can be submitted together - for example, the person named can redeem only one 2001 Walk Voucher, but he or she can redeem both a 2001 and a 2002 Walk Voucher.
- Vouchers may be redeemed for $100 toward the cost of one of the many approved Israel Experience programs.
- Vouchers can be used only by the person named.
- Vouchers can be redeemed at any time, provided the person named is between the summer after 9th grade* and age 23.
- Vouchers are not transferable and cannot be replaced if lost.
- Vouchers may be used in conjunction with SKIP funds, Gift of Israel savings, JUF Bar/Bat Mitzvah Israel Experience Certificates, CCIP Israel Experience scholarships and/or other Israel Experience funding.
*Under certain circumstances, families may be able to use a portion of their Israel Experience Savings & Incentive program funds (SKIP, Gift of Israel, Bar/Bat Mitzvah Israel Experience Certificates and Walk with Israel vouchers) for 8th grade Israel Experience programs, such as Ta'am Yisrael or day school trips. Please contact our office at firstname.lastname@example.org to make sure that your trip is eligible and then use the 8th grade Israel Experience Savings Request form to redeem your funds.